About This Tour
Duration: 1 day
Location: Paramaribo, Suriname
Product Code: 36489P14
Paramaribo is home to a large and diverse population of different cultures. This is reflected in the markets in the city, providing wares of all kinds. During this tour you will become acquainted with these different cultures and get to taste different kinds of food. You will also pay a visit to the Paramaribo Zoo. At the end of your trip, your shopping bags will most likely be too full to carry, and you will have a better understanding of how Surinamese cultures have intermingled.
- 6.30 hr - Departure from your accommodation - pickup and departure in small airconditioned minivans
- The group goes to the Independence square to watch a bird singing contest. Every Sunday bird lovers go to the square to compete to see which bird can sing the loudest.
- The group will visit different kinds of markets, they can also buy some souvenirs or some snacks and drinks. they will be introduced to several local fruit and vegetables.
- After the visits of the market, you will also go to the zoo where they group can see different kind of animals and also relax before we head back to the starting point.
- 09.00 hr - Ride back to the starting point
Type of Activity
Day Trips & Excursions > Day Trips >
Type of Booking
Voucher Option For This Activity
The local operator accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). If you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information: Complete operator information including local telephone numbers at your destination,
are included in your Confirmation Voucher.
Product Managers select only the most experienced and relible operators in each destination,
removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind