About This Tour
Duration: 1 day
Location: Paramaribo, Suriname
Product Code: 36489P10
For your most wortwhile outdoors experience in Suriname, going on the Jeep Safari tour is a must. You will be toe to toe with the wild nature of Suriname, making a trip through nature, history and culture. The jeep will take you across the savannah and have you visiting places that are mostly untouched by human hands. For those adventurous enough, you may even be allowed to take over the wheel yourself and thereby challenge the jungle. You will inadvertently also learn more about Suriname and its nature through the guidance of an experienced guide.
• 8.30 hr - Departure @ 't VAT (Klein Waterstraat / Kleine Dwarsstraat) - pickup and departure in a minibus or Jeep (4WD)
• Travel time is about 2 hours. During the ride the guide will tell a bit of the history and some fascinated stories of the different areas you will pass.
• You will visit a native village and you can also take a refreshing dip in the nearby creek
• 12.00-13.00 hr - We will have lunch on a beautiful location.
• After lunch our journey will continue to the Savannah, we will make several stops so that you can take in the beauty that the nature has to offer.
• 16.00 hr - We will start our journey back to the city.
• 18.00 - Back at the starting point : 't VAT
Type of Activity
Outdoor Activities > 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours >
Type of Booking
Voucher Option For This Activity
The local operator accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). If you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information: Complete operator information including local telephone numbers at your destination,
are included in your Confirmation Voucher.
Product Managers select only the most experienced and relible operators in each destination,
removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind